— 繋がり —
First we connect schools from all over the world. Have them experience the crosscultural communication with the high frequency of more than once-a-week sessions.
— 知識の共有 —
This is where the discussion begins.
By dividing them into small goups, we let them:
- conduct research about the topic they chose as a group
- exchange and examine different view-points and ideas with the teammates on the other end
- talk about what THEY themselves can do
- do questionnaire, and propose a solution.
— 行動 —
Now it’s time for them to implement their ideas. And this is where our second program comes in.
— 交換留学 —
We will arrange the whole teammates to finally meet up,
and let them conduct research in the field and go through the questionnaire result together.
Then comes the step to implement the ideas.
They’ll also be interviewing and working with the local NPOs, governments and companies.
— 持続可能性 —
Next, we expand the program-chain to a wider world—, and spread more opportunities and possibilities for international exchange between schools. We are hopeful this will develop stronger sustainability towards the future we believe in: where we keep on discussing and acting positively towards solving social problems in this world.
We give you a long-run, sustainable support..
— 4 THINGS YOU WILL GAIN FROM OUR PROGRAMS —
* If any of the students wish to continue being part of the program, they can receive
our internship to stray and support the programs next semester.
This will empower them to:
1. maintain their communication skills and english skills by staying in the international environment.
2. develop their team management ability.
3. build wider teamwork and network with other students from different grades and classes.
And in addition to the above, all graduates are invited to the get-together held regularly by our company. This will be an opportunity for both your school and the graduates to share stories about their work and successes and any experience after graduating from the school.
Students from Japan and overseas discuss various social issues through the monitor,and act towards the actual resolution.
Click here for the program story of
Monitor Discussion and Activities.Student's Voice
Upcoming program schedule
Every Wednesday 13:20 - 15:00
KWANSEI / Grade: 3rd Student: 19
HARAPAN / Grade: 2nd - 3rd Students: 25
June,2018 : HARAPAN → Japan
August,2018 : KWANSEI → Bali in Indonesia